Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quick update from Eugene Oregon

I am currently at a friend's house in the rainy and very green city of Eugene. I've been getting around almost exclusively via bicycle, and having to use plenty of rain gear, which has reinforced Endura as a good choice for such things, but more about such things later. Just out here for a visit, but I've been taking advantage of the large amount and wide availability of craft beer. Not just regional/local stuff either, there's plenty of national beers here that I can't get in Iowa. Last August when I visited I enjoyed 30+ beers which I kept in a list on my phone, that I meant to post here but forgot to make that happen before I left. In fact, I'm making this post with a blogger app on my phone, and it's working surprisingly well. More about all this later. For now, behold the bounty of the Pacific Northwest.


No comments:

Post a Comment