Sunday, February 13, 2011

50 degrees and sunny



This was my way to work today. Well, it's this way everyday, but today the snow was melting and it was 50F by the time I had to go in, 1pm. This is our first taste of spring, and a welcome one at that. The rest of this week is supposed to be above freezing, which means snow will melt and everything will be damp and sloppy for the near future. I'm also sure we'll get more snow, maybe not a bunch but spring doesn't start in mid February in Iowa. The temps will also drop and I'll probably have to deal with below zero wind chills at least once before spring is actually here, but today I rode to work in a t shirt and was fine.
That is the look of a man who's trying to take a picture of himself using a phone. It's harder than I thought it would be. Anyway, I've got new beers to try (haven't yet, I've been drinking the rest of six packs you've already read about), new wheels to build(stay tuned), and fenders to buy and install. Until next time, get out and ride, and keep it rubber side down.

No comments:

Post a Comment